Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has released (APDCL Recruitment 2020) an official notification for the post of 1 Assistant General Manager (Law) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline by downloading the application form by visiting the Career section of the official APDCL website.
Name Of The Post: Assistant General Manager (Law)
Total Number Of Post: 1 Post (UR)
APDCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks or, 05 years integrated B.A.LL.B Degree with minimum 50% marks.
Post Qualification Experience: Candidate must possess minimum 07 (Seven) years of post qualification experience working as an advocate, and/or 07 (Seven) years as an Advocate in a reputed Law Firm, and/or a minimum 07 (Seven) years in the Legal Branch of any company, State or Central Government PSU, and/or a minimum 07 (Seven) years in the legal section of any State or Central Government Department.
Preference will be given to candidates working in either Central or State PSUs, for APDCL Recruitment 2020.
Additional Qualifications –
- A candidate shall be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defects or bodily infirmities likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- His/her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service, provided that any candidate who is dismissed or discharged from Service of the Government or any other Organization for misconduct or who is convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude shall be disqualified for appointment.
Upper age limit is 40 years for APDCL Recruitment 2020.
For the rank of AGM – Fixed Pay of Rs. 75,000/- per month, excluding conveyance.
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500.00/- drawn in favour of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting Career section of official APDCL website, www.apdcl.org
- Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable) for APDCL Recruitment 2020.
- 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
- Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ mark sheet as Proof of age.
- Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant General Manager (Law) and who are employed in PSUs/ Govt. Departments/ Autonomous bodies, should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled-up application form.
- Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
- Experience Certificates.
- Last Pay slip/ Pay abstract.
- Demand Draft/ IPO.
- Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach: “The CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam” on or before 10.12.2020.
- Applications received after due date would be summarily rejected without any intimation.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 25 November 2020
Last Date: 10 December 2020
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here