Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has released a notification (APDCL Recruitment 2020) for the post of 1 Chief General Manager (Anti theft and Security) vacancy. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of APDCL.
Name of the Post: Chief General Manager (Anti theft and Security)
Total number of Post: 1
APDCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate from a recognized University.
Experience: Serving/retired IPS officer in the rank of DIG and above. Working experience of not less than 10 (ten) years in Security matters.
Pay Scale: The Officers selected as Chief General Manager (Anti theft and Security) would be entitled to the pay & perquisites etc. in following manner –
- In case of Officer in service:Pay band: Rs. 42,000 – 1,16,000/-, Grade pay: Rs. 20,000/-
- In case of retired officer: Last drawn salary minus pension.
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience etc. would be shortlisted for an interview.
- Interview Call Letter for the shortlisted candidate to be notified by email and post.
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by
visiting Career section of official APDCL website www.apdcl.org from 19/10/2020 for APDCL Recruitment 2020.
- Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting
documents (self attested wherever applicable):
- 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
- Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ Birth Certificate as Proof of age.
- Candidates in service applying for the post of Chief General Manager (Anti theft and Security), who are employed in Govt. Departments/Autonomous bodies, should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled up application form.
- Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
- Experience Certificates.
- Last Pay slip/ Pay abstract.
- Demand Draft/ IPO.
- Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach
the: CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam on or before 19/11/2020.
- Applications received after due date would be summarily rejected without any intimation.
Application Fees: Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001, for APDCL Recruitment 2020.
For more information please visit the official Website/Notification given below.
Starting Date: 19 October 2020
Last Date: 19 November 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here