Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an notification (APSC Recruitment 2021) for the post of 17 Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor (CPS)/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) vacancy under Dairy Development Department, Assam. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online via the official website of APSC.
Name Of The Posts: Chilling Plant Supervisor (CPS), Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO) & Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO)
Total Number Of Posts: 17 Post
APSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Education Qualification: The candidate must have a Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognize University/ Institution.
Number Of Posts: UR (Total: 05, RFW: 02), OBC/MOBC (Total: 04, RFW: 01), SC (Total: 02, RFW: 01), STP (Total: 03, RFW: 01), STH (Total: 02, RFW: 0), EWS (Total: 01, RFW: 0), Grand Total: (Total: 17, RFW: 05)
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.
6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam for APSC Recruitment 2021 .
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency.
Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month) –
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 8,700/-
- Pay Band: PB 2
- General/EWS: (AF: 250/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: (AF: 150/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 185.40/-
- BPL: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
- PWBD: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
How To Apply:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. www.apscrecruitment.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for APSC Recruitment 2021.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 29 December 2020
Last Date: 29 January 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|