Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released an official notification (Assam JNV Admission 2021) for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST), 2021 for admission into Class VI. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test, 2021.
Assam JNV Admission 2021 Details:
Name Of The Exam: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST), 2021
JNV Selection Exam Date: 10 April 2021, 11.30 AM (Saturday)
Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Eligible Class: Class – VI
Supported Languages For Exam: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bodo, Garo, Bengali, Manipuri (Bangla Script), Manipuri (Meitei Mayek)
Official Website: www.navodaya.gov.in
- Age: A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2008 and after 30-04-2012 (Both dates are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC). In case of doubtful cases of overage in comparison to the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the medical board will be treated as final.
- A candidate appearing for the Assam JNV Admission 2021 must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2020-21 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools.
- Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September, 2020 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
Issue Of Admit Cards For Assam JNV Admission 2021:
The admit cards will be made available as per date decided by NVS in due course which will be displayed on application portal. The admit cards shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/ parents before the conduct of JNVST.
About The Assam JNV Admission 2021:
- Exam Centre: Each candidate shall appear for the selection test at the examination center allotted to him/her as indicated on the Admit Card. No candidate is permitted to appear from any other center. No request for change of center will be entertained. No candidate can appear in the selection test without proper Admit Card. Admit card may be downloaded from the website of NVS, HQ – www.navodaya.gov.in through admission portal.
- Language of the Examination: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is conducted in various languages state wise as given below –
Assam: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bodo, Garo, Bengali, Manipuri (Bangla Script),Manipuri (Meitei Mayek)
- Composition of the Test: The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
- Type of Test: (Mental ability Test) Number of Questions: (40) Marks: (50) Duration: (60 Minutes)
- Type of Test: (Arithmetic Test) Number of Questions: (20) Marks: (25) Duration: (30 Minutes)
- Type of Test: (Language Test) Number of Questions: (20) Marks: (25) Duration: (30 Minutes)
Total: Number of Questions: (80) Marks: (100) Duration: (02 Hours)
- A single test booklet comprising of all the three sections will be given to each candidate. Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students)
Result Of The Assam JNV Admission 2021 Exam:
- The result of JNV Selection Test 2021 is expected to be announced by June 2021. Candidates can get the result from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned –
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- The website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.navodaya.gov.in
How To Apply For Assam JNV Admission 2021:
- The process for submission of application for Assam JNV Admission 2021 has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in. Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc. will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/ guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/ parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate with photograph along with signature of both candidate and his/her parent/ guardian and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 11 November 2020
Last Date: 15 December 2020
Apply Online: Click Here
Find Registration No: Click Here
Print Registration Receipt: Click Here
Previous Year Question Papers: Click Here