State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released the Admit card/ Call letter (Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021) of Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the post of 597 Sub Inspector (UB) in Assam Police. All of the Candidates who have successfully cracked/ passed the Sub Inspector (SI) written exam can now download their admit card for Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) from the official website of SLPRB.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021 Details:
Name Of The Post: Sub Inspector (UB)
Total Number Of Posts: 597 Post
Organization Name: Assam Police
Exam Conducted By: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Admit Release Date (Written Test): 16th November 2020
Written Exam Date: 22nd November 2020 (Sunday)
Result Release Date (Written Test): 12th December 2020
Admit Release Date (PST/PET): 23rd January 2021
Admit Card Status: Available
Exam Date (PST/PET): From 1st February 2021
Exam Venue (PST/PET): 4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Testimonials/ Documents To Be Submitted When Appearing In PST/ PET:
The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/ materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST/ PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC/ Passport/ Driving license or equivalent).
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA/ B. Sc/ B. Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original).
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree/ Diploma Certificate from recognized/ accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original).
- Certificate of Sports/ Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC. including Certificates of Medals/ Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P), ST (H), SC, OBC/ MOBC & EWS.
- 2 (two) copies of same passport size photograph, which was uploaded in the online application.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021 – (NOTE):
Candidates who qualified in PST/PET shall have to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) on the next day. The venue & time for CBT will be intimated after completion of PST/PET.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021 (Helpline):
Any candidate finding difficulty in downloading the Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021 may immediately contact the Toll Free Helpline Number: 1800212005599
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here