Assam Police has released the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of written test for the recruitment of 597 Sub Inspector (SI) vacancy in Assam Police. Applicants can download their admit card from the official website of SLPRB.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020 Details:
Name Of The Post: Sub Inspector (UB)
Total Number Of Post: 597
Assam Police SI Admit Card Release Date: 16 November 2020
Date Of Exam: 22 November 2020 (Sunday)
Exam Timing: 12 pm to 2 pm
Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions About Assam Police SI Admit Card/ Exam:
- Assam Police SI Admit Cards of ‘Eligible Candidates’ will be uploaded on the SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in and shall be downloadable from 6 days (16.11.2020) before the scheduled date of the Written Test (22.11.2020). Candidates requiring any clarification and assistance regarding the Admit Cards can contact the Toll Free Help Line No. – 1800212005599.
- Candidates requiring further assistance for downloading the Assam Police SI Admit Card can approach Help Desks that would be set up in the Offices of the Superintendents of Police, in all Districts, on 19.11.2020 and 20.11.2020. Help Desks will provide necessary support after verification of all records.
- Candidates shall bring a recent Post Card Size Photograph, which will have to be shown at the Entrance Gate of the Examination Venue and to be submitted to the Invigilator on duty at the time of the Written Test, in addition to the production of any one of the following documents, as identity proof, in original:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- A self attested photocopy of the Identity Proof should also be brought by the Candidates and submitted to the Invigilator.
- Candidates must not bring any mobile phone, smart watch, calculator, bags and ornaments or any other electronic gadgets to the Test Venue. Anyone found violating this rule shall be barred from appearing in the Test and his/her Candidature shall be rejected.
- All other important information shall be available on SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in and also on the Admit Card.
- The timing of exam is from 12 pm to 2 pm. However, Candidates are to report at the entrance of the Examination Venue minimum 2½ hours (Two and a half hours) prior to the starting time of the exam i.e. they must report by 9:30 am, due to COVID-19 Protocols.
The following items are only allowed in the Examination Hall:
- Three (3) Ball Point Pens (Black)
- One (1) Pencil
- Face Mask
- Spectacles, if used by the Candidate
- I-Cards, photo copy of I-card, Post Card Size Photographs, Admit Card – issued as per this Advertisement.
- No other item will be allowed into the Examination Centre and there will be no storage facility provided at the Entrance Gate or anywhere else in the Centre.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 16 November 2020
Last Date: 21 November 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here