Secretariat Administration Department, Assam has released (Assam Secretariat Admit Card 2021) the Admit card/ Hall ticket of written examination for the post of 170 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy in the (Janata Bhawan) Assam Secretariat. Candidates who applied for this post (Junior Administrative Assistant) can now download their admit card from the official link given below.
Assam Secretariat Admit Card 2021 Details:
Name Of The Post: Junior Administrative Assistant.
Total Number Of Posts: 170 Posts.
Name Of The Department: Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam.
Date Of The Exam: 21st February 2021.
Type Of The Exam: Written Examination.
Time Of The Exam: 10 AM to 01:30 PM.
Duration Of The Exam: 3½ Hours (210 Minutes).
Exam Venue: District Headquarters of Assam.
Admit Card Release Date: 11th February 2021.
Admit Card Status: Available.
Official Website: https://sad.assam.gov.in/
Assam Secretariat JAA Exam Syllabus:
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Headquarters of Assam. The syllabus of the Objective Type Written Test will be as follows:
- General English including General Knowledge & Quantitative Aptitude: (150 Marks).
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory): (50 Marks).
- Language Skill Test in Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Alternative English: (50 Marks).
Total: 250 Marks
How To Download Assam Secretariat Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below.
- An Official web page will open.
- Now enter your credentials and login.
- Now you can download your Admit card (PDF).
- Take a printout for future (If required).
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Website: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Examination Notice: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here