Assam Secretariat, Janata Bhawan, Guwahati has released an official notification (Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021) for the post of 86 Computer Operator vacancy in Assamese and English language. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website as given below.
Name Of The Post: Computer Operator.
Total Number Of Posts: 86 Posts.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Details:
Language wise vacancy details for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 –
➤ English Language (68 Vacancies)
➤ Assamese Language (18 Vacancies)
Educational Qualification: As per mentioned below –
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts,
Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a
degree equivalent there to and recognized by the Government.
- The candidates must also possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: PB 14,000 to 60,500 + Grade Pay 6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021:
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than l8 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- l0 years for PwD candidates.
Reservation Of Posts For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021:
- ST(P): 07 Posts
- ST(H): 04 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 34 Posts
- Unreserved: 25 Posts
- Person With Disability: 04 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section: 6 Nos
- Reservation for Woman: 30% (in all categories)
- Reservation of Ex-servicemen: 2% (in all categories)
Selection Process For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021:
Phase 1: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the notified centre’s on a date to be notified later on. The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets.
The syllabus of objective type written test shall be as follows:
- General English: 40 Marks.
- Computer Theory: 40 Marks.
- General Awareness: 20 Marks.
Total: 100 Marks.
Phase 2: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the
marks obtained in the writen test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear
in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. The
total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
How To Apply For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of applications is allowed. www.recruitmentsad.in.
Documents to be uploaded during online application for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 –
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/ Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Services.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidate).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidate.
- Income and assets certificate of the family.
- Discharge Book No. & Date. place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 04 February 2021
Last Date: 20 February 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Download Form “A”: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here