Assam University Silchar (AUS) has released an official notification (Assam University Recruitment 2021) for the post of 1 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy under the Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University, Silchar for the project ‘Isolation, Characterization, and Investigation of Cellulose Nanocrystals from wild Musa spp. of Mizoram as functional tablet excipient’ sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. Eligible and interested candidates have to appear in the online walk-in interview.
Name Of The Post: Junior Research Fellow (Department of Pharmaceutical Science)
Total Number Of Post: 1 Post
Assam University Recruitment 2021 Details:
Essential Qualification: M. Pharm/ M.S. (Pharm.) in Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacognosy/ Natural Products with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. Experience in nanocellulose or drug delivery research will be an advantage.
Age Limit: As per the Government Norms, if any.
Tenure Of The Appointment: 3 years (from the start of the project 27/12/2019)
Monthly Fellowship: As per DST Guidelines.
Terms & Conditions: The service of the selected candidate will be as per the SERB-DST guidelines. The project is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Important Instructions About Assam University Recruitment 2021:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates may submit self-prepared biodata along with supporting documents to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org before the due date of the interview.
- The online link for the online walk-in-interview will be provided to the eligible candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No registration for PhD will be offered through the project at the moment.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here