Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam has released an official notification (Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021) for admission into one year VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science for the Session 2020-21 at the School of Veterinary Science & A.H. at Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam and its extended campuses. Interested and eligible candidates of Assam can apply online for this VFA Course at the official website of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam.
Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021 Details:
Name Of The Course: VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science.
Name Of The Department: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam.
Name Of The School: School of Veterinary Sciences and A.H. Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam.
Total Seats Available: UR (15), OBC/MOBC (243), ST-P (41), SC (45), ST-H (34), Total: 378 Seats.
Course Duration: 1 Year.
Apply Type: Online Application Only.
Official Website: animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021:
Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required for admission is HSSLC (Science) passed with Biology as a Subject from the recognized University/ Board.
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years of age as on 01/01/2020 for Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provision.
Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
Resident-ship: Candidates must be permanent residents of State of Assam and required to upload scan copy of Permanent Resident Certificate(PRC) along with the Application. If a candidate fails to upload PRC at the time of submission of Application, receipt of Application for PRC submitted before the Deputy Commissioner’s office may be submitted but at the time of Personality Assessment Test the original copy of certificate should be produced, failure of which the candidature may be rejected outright.
Selection Process For Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021:
- The candidates whose applications are found complete in all respects and accepted online will be called for personnel assessment test before the Selection Committee. The candidates will have to produce all original certificates and testimonials before the Selection Committee at the time of personnel assessment test.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for personal assessment test before the selection committee to be held either at the office of the Director, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-03 or at the office of the Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A.H. Assam, Ghungoor, Silchar, as per their choice.
- The date of personnel assessment test will be notified in due course of time.
Application Fees For Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021:
Applicants need to pay an application fee through Indian Postal Order of following amount drawn in favour of the Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A.H. Assam, Ghungoor, Silchar payable at the Post Office, Silchar Medical College, Silchar.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For ST/SC: Rs. 50/-
How To Apply For Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021:
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the proposed training course as mentioned above may apply by submitting online application through the official website animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in.
Documents to be uploaded –
- Postal Order showing payment of required fees as mentioned above.
- For age proof, HSLC Certificate or Admit Card issued by recognized Board/ Council.
- The PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate) issued for Educational Purpose or Receipt of Application for PRC before the Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
- HSLC (or equivalent) Marksheet.
- HSSLC (Sc.) Marksheet.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
- Caste Certificate/ EWS Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category.
- DDO’s Certificate in case of serving Grade-IV employees of the Department.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 29 January 2021
Last Date: 13 February 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here