Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has released an official notification (ATEPFO Recruitment 2021) for the post of 25 Junior Assistant vacancies in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of ATEPFO.
Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant.
Total Number Of Posts: 25 Posts.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Details:
Category-wise Vacancies –
- Unreserved: 10 (RFW: 03)
- OBC/MOBC: 07 (RFW: 02)
- SC: 02 (RFW: 01)
- ST(P): 02 (RFW: 01)
- ST(H): 01 (RFW: 0)
- EWS: 02 (RFW: 01)
- PWD: 02 (RFW: 0)
Total: 25 (Reserved For Women: 08)
Eligibility Criteria For ATEPFO Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- The applicants must be Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, email, and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.06 2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows –
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- 10 years for PWD candidates irrespective of ST/SC/OBC/MOBC and General category of candidates.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Matriculation/ HSLC/ Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a Recognized Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted.
Pay Scale: PB-2, Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- with GP Rs.6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Selection Process For ATEPFO Recruitment 2021:
The selection process for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 will be in two stages –
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar, and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage-I:
- General studies including current affairs, national and international – 60 marks.
- General English – 20 marks.
- Arithmetic — 20 marks.
Syllabus for Stage-I:
Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing) – 20 marks.
- Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
Final Selection: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
Application Fees For ATEPFO Recruitment 2021:
For online application, candidates have to pay the following application fee –
- For UR & Others: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.200/-
- For PwD: Nil
How To Apply For ATEPFO Recruitment 2021:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) http://atppf.nic.in/ from 01st August 2021 to 30th August 2021.
15th July 01st August 2021
14th August 30th August 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Postponed Notice: Click Here
Apply Online: Available Soon!