Bank of Baroda has released an official notification (Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020) for the post of 32 Security Officer and Fire Officer vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the given official website.
Name Of The Posts: Security Officer and Fire Officer
Total Number Of Posts: 32 Post
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Details:
Post wise details for the Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020 –
➤ Post: Security Officer
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University/ Institute.
Experience: An Officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy/ Air Force, with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service. OR
An Officer not below the rank of Asstt. Superintendent/ Deputy Superintendent/ Asstt. Commandant/ Deputy Commandant of Indian Police/ Para Military Forces with a minimum of 5 years’ service as an Officer in such Force.
Age Limit: Minimum – 25 Years & Maximum – 40 Years
Vacancies: SC (04), ST (02), OBC (08), EWS(03), UR (10), Total: 27
➤ Post: Fire Officer
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service college (NFSC), Nagpur. OR
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE). OR
- B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE). OR
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK). OR
- Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as a Station Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex. OR
Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as an Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex.
Age Limit: Minimum – 23 Years & Maximum – 35 Years
Vacancies: OBC (01), EWS(01), UR (03), Total: 05
- JMG/S I: Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145 (2) – 32850 x 1310 (7) – 42020
- MMGS II: Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310 (10) – 45950
The selection process of Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020 may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion/ & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Location Of Posting:
The place of posting will be depending upon the Bank’s requirement from time to time. Candidates shall be place at any of its Offices/ Branches in India.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Plus tax & processing fee)
- For GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/- (Plus tax & processing fee)
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 18 December 2020
Last Date: 8 January 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here