Bank of India (BOI) has released an official job notification (Bank Of India Recruitment 2021) for the recruitment of 25 Security Officer positions in Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the Bank of India.
Name Of The Post: Security Officer
Total Number Of Posts: 25 Posts
Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 Details
Number Of Vacancies: UR (11), SC (02), ST (02), OBC (09), EWS (01), Total: 25
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent.
- A certification in computer course for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward is a must.
Experience: As mentioned below –
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force; OR
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years of Service; OR
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with a minimum of five years of service in Paramilitary Forces.
Age Limit: 25 to 40 years as of 01.11.2021.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below –
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
Salary: Rs.48,170-1740(1) – 49,910-1990(10) – 69,810, Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II).
Selection Process For Bank Of India Recruitment 2021
Selection will be done by way of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion (if conducted) –
If Group Discussion Is Not conducted: Selection will be done on the basis of Personal Interview only. Maximum marks for the interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview shall be 50% for the General/ EWS Category and 45% for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
If Both Group Discussion & Interview Is Conducted: Maximum Marks for Group Discussion will be 30 and minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General/EWS and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category (out of 30 marks). Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion shall be called for a Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for a Personal Interview. The weightage (ratio) of Personal Interview and Group Discussion will be 70:30.
A merit list of the candidates shall be prepared based on the marks obtained by them in Group Discussion carrying 30 marks and Personal Interview carrying 70 Marks in descending order under the respective SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ GEN Category. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list.
Application Fees For Bank Of India Recruitment 2021
- SC/ST: Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- General & Others: Rs.850/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply For Bank Of India Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this job may apply online via the official website of the Bank of India https://www.bankofindia.co.in/. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for Bank Of India Recruitment 2021.
For more information about Bank of India Recruitment 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 24th December 2021
Last Date: 07th January 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|