Border Protection and Development, Assam has released an official notification (Border Protection And Development Assam Recruitment 2021) for the post of 1 Junior Assistant vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline by via the official “Assam Standard Form”, link is given below.
Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant
Total Number Of Post: 1 Post
Border Protection And Development Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government. #Moreover, the candidate must posses a Diploma in Computer proficiency of minimum 12 (Twelve) months from a recognized Institute with skill for handling data and text both in English and Assamese typing on Computer
Number of posts: UR: 01, Total: 01
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2021 for Border Protection And Development Assam Recruitment 2021.
Upper age limit is relaxable as under.
- 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
- 3 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- 2 (Two) years for Ex-serviceman candidates.
- 10 (Ten) years for PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- + GP Rs. 6200/- (Pay Band-2) plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/ Voter ID Card need to be enclosed along with the application.
- He/She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have a valid Employment Exchange Card for Border Protection And Development Assam Recruitment 2021.
1. Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the State Head Quarter i.e. Guwahati, Assam on a date and venue to be notified later. The syllabus of the objective type written test will be as follows:-
- General English: (Total Marks: 30) & (Time: 180 minutes)
- General Knowledge: (Total Marks: 30) & (Time: 180 minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude: (Total Marks: 30) & (Time: 180 minutes)
Total: 100 Marks
2. After the written test the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test (10 marks) and schedule will be intimated accordingly.
3. Final selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Practical Test) for Border Protection And Development Assam Recruitment 2021.
4. There will be no waiting list of selected candidates against the vacancy advertised.
How To Apply:
- The candidates should submit their applications in Assam Standard Form only. No other application format will be entertained for Border Protection And Development Assam Recruitment 2021.
- Applicants should submit their applications along with self certified photocopies of all the testimonials for proof of qualification, Age, Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self certified is to be submitted.
- One self addressed envelope of 10×4.5/ affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be enclosed with the application.
- No application fees need to be submitted for Border Protection And Development Assam Recruitment 2021.
- The application should reach the undersigned within 15 (Fifteen) days from date of publication in the News Papers. [Publishing Date: 09/01/2021]
- Any application received after the last date as well as any incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- The candidates already in Government service must submit their application through proper channel.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in bold letters in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Director, Border Protection and Development. Assam, Assam Science Society Campus. Jawaharnagar. Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Address: Assam Science Society Campus. Jawaharnagar. Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here