District Disaster Management Authority, Cachar, Silchar has released an official job notification (Cachar Disaster Management Authority Jobs 2021) for the recruitment of 01 Field Officer Position on a contractual basis. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of Cachar District.
Name Of The Post: Field Officer (Disaster Management) under DDMA
Total Number Of Posts: 01 Post
Cachar Disaster Management Authority Jobs 2021 Details
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60% marks in Graduation.
- Must have proficiency in basic computer applications, like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Bengali), Spreadsheet, Presentation of Graphics, Concept of Database, Word Processor, Internet Processing, Email, etc.
- Must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in computer application from an institute recognized by the Govt.
Age Limit: Age Should not be below 21 Years and above 35 years as on the 1st day of 2021, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidate as per rules.
Contract Duration: The contract will initially be for a period of 1 (One) year subject to annual renewal on the basis of performance appraisal and as per Govt. instruction further.
Salary: Pay: Rs.15,000/-, Mobile Allowance: Rs.4,000/- & Telephone Charges: Rs.1,000/-, Total: Rs.20,000/- Monthly.
Selection Process For Cachar Disaster Management Authority Jobs 2021
Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written examination or personal interview to be followed by the computer test of qualified candidates only. Selection will be done strictly on a merit basis and the Written Examination & Personal Interview will be held in Silchar only (District HQ of Cachar) on a date to be notified later on.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test or a personal Interview & computer test. The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of merit (Marks obtained in written exam/ personal interview + Computer Test).
The interview will be for 100 marks with the following break-up:-
- Marks obtained in Graduation level exam: 50 Marks
- Knowledge of Disaster Management issues: 20 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer: 20 Marks
- Attitude & Personality traits etc: 10 Marks
The date and time of the written test will be announced in due course.
How To Apply For Cachar Disaster Management Authority Jobs 2021
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via the official Web Portal of Cachar District https://cachar.gov.in/ from 23rd November 2021 to 07th December 2021. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for Cachar Disaster Management Authority Jobs 2021.
Documents to be uploaded –
- One recent passport size colored photograph with white background. The photo must be on standard 3.5X4.5 cm print.
- The photograph must be in JPEG/ JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HSLC/ HS/ Graduation & other examination.
- Other experiences Certificate if any.
- Scanned signature – Signature should be put with black or blue dark ink on white paper in 3.5X1.5 cm (Size) 50 KB JPEG/ JPG format only.
For more information about Cachar Disaster Management Authority Jobs 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 23rd November 2021
Last Date: 07th December 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here