Coal India Limited (CIL) has released an official notification (Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021) for the recruitment of 588 Management Trainee vacancies to work in Coal India Limited. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their GATE 2021 score. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of CIL.
Name Of The Post: Management Trainee
Total Number Of Posts: 588 Posts
Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021 Details:
Discipline-wise Vacancy Details-
- Mining: UR (88), EWS (45), SC (37), ST (15), OBC (68), Total: 253
- Electrical: UR (50), EWS (11), SC (17), ST (08), OBC (31), Total: 117
- Mechanical: UR (54), EWS (13), SC (20), ST (10), OBC (37), Total: 134
- Civil: UR (28), EWS (05), SC (07), ST (04), OBC (13), Total: 57
- Industrial: UR (08), EWS (01), SC (02), ST (01), OBC (03), Total: 15
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- Management Trainee (Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial): BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (Geology): M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with a minimum of 60% marks.
GATE 2021 Score: Candidate must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021) and qualified.
Qualifying Marks: The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST, and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Age Limits: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years (as on 04-August-2021) for UR & EWS category candidates.
Age Relaxation –
For Normal Persons:
- OBC (NCL): 3 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
For Persons With Disabilities:
- General (UR): 10 Years
- OBC (NCL): 13 Years
- SC/ST: 15 Years
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of the 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
Selection Process For Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021:
Selection Process For The Post Of Management Trainee –
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021).
- Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for the further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2021 (MT-2021) of Coal India Limited, GATE Score Scores/Marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will be uploaded to the CIL website and they will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through the CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
Application Fees For Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021:
Candidates belonging to the GENERAL (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.1,000/- plus GST – Rs.180/- totaling`Rs.1,180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only). SC/ ST/ PwD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee.
The application fee will be paid through Online mode only. There will be no other mode for payment will be accepted for Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021. CIL will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
How To Apply For Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of CIL https://www.coalindia.in/ from 10th August 2021 to 9th September 2021. No other means/ mode of applications will be accepted for Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 10th August 2021
Last Date: 09th September 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here