Coal India Limited (CIL) has released an official notification (Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021) for the post of 22 Enterprising, Dynamic and Experienced Company Secretary vacancies to work in CIL and its eight Subsidiary Companies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline as per the details mentioned below.
Name Of The Posts: Secretary (Enterprising, Dynamic & Experienced).
Total Number Of Posts: 22 Posts.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Details:
Post/ Grade-Wise Details For Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 –
➤ General Manager (CS)
Number Of Vacancies: UR (01), Total: 01
Upper Age Limit: 55 Years
Pay Scale: 1,20,000/- to 2,80,000/-
➤ Ch. Manager (CS)
Number Of Vacancies: UR (03), Total: 03
Upper Age Limit: 52 Years
Pay Scale: 1,00,000/- to 2,60,000/-
➤ Sr. Manager (CS)
Number Of Vacancies: UR (02), OBC-NCL (01), EWS (01) Total: 04
Upper Age Limit: 48 Years
Pay Scale: 90,000/- to 2,40,000/-
➤ Manager (CS)
Number Of Vacancies: UR (02), OBC-NCL (01), SC (01) Total: 04
Upper Age Limit: 44 Years
Pay Scale: 80,000/- to 2,20,000/-
➤ Dy. Manager (CS)
Number Of Vacancies: UR (02), OBC-NCL (01), SC (01), ST (01), Total: 05
Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale: 70,000/- to 2,00,000/-
➤ Asst. Manager (CS)
Number Of Vacancies: UR (02), OBC-NCL (02), SC (01), Total: 05
Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale: 60,000/- to 1,80,000/-
Educational & Qualification & Experience For Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:
Essential: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute having acquired Company Secretary Qualification with Associate/Fellow Membership of ICSI.
Desirable: Full-time UG/ PG Degree in Law.
Experience: For details about post qualification experience please visit the official notification.
Selection Process For Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:
Selection will be on the basis of Qualification, Relevant Post qualification experience, and Personal Interview.
A list of candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be uploaded in CIL website and they will be intimated about the date and time of the venue subsequently through email.
Documents For Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:
Documents to be attached with the Application:-
- Graduation Certificate.
- Associate/ Fellow Membership Certificate of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Experience Certificate/s in chronological order.
- Any one of the Photo identity proof viz. PAN Card/Valid Driving License/ Voter ID/ Government-issued ID.
- NOC of the Present Employer, clearly mentioning the grade, as well as the scale of pay separately, if working in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Aided Institutions etc., if applicable.
- For candidates from Private Sector- Copy of Audited Annual Financial Statement for immediate past 3 years regarding paid-up capital and annual turnover.
- For candidates applying for E7/E8 grade, the experience of working in a listed company and period of working.
- Candidates are advised to enclose clear and legible documents/certificates to avoid rejection at the screening stage. These documents will be subjected to further verification with the original documents at the time of the interview if called for.
How To Apply For Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:
Eligible applicants have to submit their Application (Hard Copy) in the Format which may be downloaded from the Web Site www.coalindia.in and send through speed post to General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment), COAL INDIA LIMITED, COAL BHAWAN, PREMISE NO-04-1111, AF-111, ACTION AREA-1A, NEW TOWN, RAJARHAT, KOLKATA-700156. In addition to application, an advance copy of the application along-with the Enclosures be sent to email@example.com
HelpLine: In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the application, they may contact the help desk on the phone number: 033-71104276 and 033-71104278 between 10 AM to 5 PM on the working days i.e. Monday to Friday.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: 19th April 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here