Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released an official notification (CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021) for the post of 25 Assistant Commandant (Civil/ Engineer) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline as per the details mentioned below.
Name Of The Post: Assistant Commandant (Civil/ Engineer).
Total Number Of Posts: 25 Posts.
CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 Details:
Number Of Vacancies: UR (13), EWS (02), OBC (06), SC (03), ST (01), Total: 25
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant up to five years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Govt.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable for CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021:
- Up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail or reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Up to a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
Pay Scale: Level-10 (Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-)
Selection Process For CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021:
The selection process will be in the following stages:
- The merit lists will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate of marks obtained in written tests and Interviews by the candidates. The minimum cut-off percentage of marks for selection will be fixed by the CRPF.
- In the event of a tie in scores of candidates, such cases will be resolved by applying the following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved: (Marks in Paper II, Date of Birth, with older candidates placed higher, Alphabetical order of names (starting with the first name)).
- The final result will be published on www.crpf.gov.in.
- No waiting list will be maintained.
NOTE: For complete details about the Selection Process, Interview, or Exam Syllabus for CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021, please visit the official notification (Page No. 11).
Application Fees For CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021:
Male candidates belonging to the Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC category applying for recruitment should deposit Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only as examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
The fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only which is issued on or after 30/06/2021. Any other mode of payment and issued before 30/06/2021 will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected. Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply For CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application (offline) only by hand/post on or before the last date of application 29th July 2021 till 1800 hrs.
The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs, and 02 envelopes mentioning correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/ deposited. The application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs. The name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Assistant Commandant (Engineer/Civil) Exam, 2021” should be written on the top of the envelope before dispatching it to “DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur, District-Rampur, U.P.-244901”.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 30th June 2021
Last Date: 29th July 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Available On Official Notification (Page No. 20)