The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the official notification (CSIR-UGC NET Notification June 2021) of the UGC NET Examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lecturership (LS) in June 2021. In June 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Joint CSIR-UGC NET on behalf of CSIR. Interested and qualified applicants can apply online through the NTA’s official website.
CSIR-UGC NET Notification June 2021 Details
Organization: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name Of Exam: CSIR-UGC NET Examination June 2021
Exam Level: National Level Examination
Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (Online)
Medium Of Exam: Hindi & English
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes (3 Hours)
Date Of Exam: 29 Jan, 05 Feb & 06 Feb 2022
Official Website: www.csirnet.nta.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-UGC NET Examination 2021
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% (without rounding off) marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% (without rounding off) for SC/ST, Third gender and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.E/ B.S/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/ result awaited candidates are eligible to apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligible for Lectureship/ Assistant professor. B.Sc. (Hons.) final year/ Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As mentioned below –
- JRF: Maximum 28 years as on 01/07/2020* [upper age limit may be relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ Third gender/ Persons with Disability (PwD)/ female applicants and 03 years in case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants].
- Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor: No upper age limit.
Application Fees Of CSIR-UGC NET Examination 2021
- General/ General-EWS: Rs.1,000/-
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Third Gender: Rs.250/-
- PWD: Nil
Payment Method: Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet.
How To Apply For CSIR-UGC NET Examination 2021
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the exam can apply online through the NTA’s official website https://nta.ac.in/. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for CSIR-UGC NET Examination 2021.
For more information about CSIR-UGC NET Examination 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 03rd December 2021
Last Date: 02nd January 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|