Directorate of Economics & Statistics (DES), Assam has released an official notification (DES Assam Recruitment 2021) for the post of 45 Inspector of Statistics vacancy in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of APSC.
Name Of The Post: Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department.
Total Number Of Post: 45 Post.
DES Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent. Applicants must upload the certificate of the Master Degree as proof of educational qualification claimed in the online form.
Eligibility Criteria: Other eligibility criteria for DES Assam Recruitment 2021 –
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online. OR
- The candidate must upload valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam while applying online.
Number Of Posts: UR (19), OBC/ MOBC (12), SC (03), ST-P (05), ST-H (02), EWS (04), Total: 45
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable for DES Assam Recruitment 2021-
- By 5 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. upto 41 years.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ ST/ OBC and General Category of candidates.
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5years on the date of application shall be 40 years on 01/01/2021.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs.9,700/- P.B.-3
Application Fees For DES Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- BPL Candidates must upload BPL certificate for claiming application fee relaxation.
- For General/EWS: AF (250/-), PF (30/-), Tax (5.40/-), Total: 285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: AF (150/-), PF (30/-), Tax (5.40/-), Total: 185.40/-
- For BPL: AF (Nil), PF (30/-), Tax (5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
- For PWBD: AF (Nil), PF (30/-), Tax (5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
How To Apply For DES Assam Recruitment 2021:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 16 January 2021
Last Date: 17 February 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|