District Fishery Development Officer (DFDO), Cachar has released an official notification (DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021) for the post of 6 Grade III & Grade IV vacancy in the office of District Fishery Development Officer, Cachar, Silchar. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline via the (Assam Gazette Part-IX) Standard form.
Name Of The Posts: Fisherman & Power Pump Operator
Total Number Of Posts: 6 Post
DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021 Details:
Post wise details for DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021 –
➤ Post: Fisherman (Grade IV)
Total Number Of Posts: UR(PWD): 01, ST(P): 01, EWS: 01, OBC/MOBC: 02, Total: 05
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class VIII Passed.
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- to 52,000/- +GP Rs. 3,900/- Pay band 1 Per Month plus other allowances as per rule of the Govt. of Assam.
➤ Post: Power Pump Operator (Grade III)
Total Number Of Posts: UR: 01, Total: 01
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have HSLC passed or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/Council etc. The candidate should also have 1 (One) year Certificate course in Mechanic Diesel trade from Govt. ITI Candidate must be physically fit without any disability.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- +GP Rs. 5,200/- Pay band 2 Per Month plus other allowances as per rule of the Govt. of Assam.
Eligibility Criteria For DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021:
The candidate must satisfy the following Criteria –
Nationality: Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz, PRC/Voter ID card need to be enclosed along with the application.
Employment Exchange Certificate: He/She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have a valid Employment Exchange card.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 1.1.2021. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 yrs. and Persons with Disability (PWD) is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Selection Process For DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021:
The candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection –
- Course For (Power Pump Operator): General English, General Mathematics, General Awareness.
- Course For (Fisherman): General Awareness, General Mathematics.
Application Fees For DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021:
The application fee NIL (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, Dated: 21st May/2018)
Other Important Instructions For DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must be permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz, PRC/Voter ID card need to be enclosed along with the application.
- Self attested copies of all Certificate/Mark Sheet etc. and other Qualification, Age Proof, Caste Certificate along with other testimonials including valid Registration Card of Employment Exchange & Character Certificate from the Head of the Educational Institution where last attended/ well known personalities.
- Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self attested passport size Photograph in the application form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size Photographs duly self attested along with the application.
- The application will enclosed self addressed envelope affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- Persons with Disability should submit the Photocopy of Physical Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of having not below 40% of disability.
- The application will be received by the Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar on all working days within office hours on or before 10.02.2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- Candidates will have to superscribed the name of the post applied for the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- The EWS candidates should furnished Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer.
How To Apply For DFDO Cachar Recruitment 2021:
The application should be submitted through post/in drop box to the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Cachar, Silchar, P.O.- Silchar, Dist: Cachar (Assam), PIN- 788001 (District Meen Bhawan).
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: 10 February 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here