The Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has declared (DHS Assam Result 2021) the written examination result for the recruitment of 26 Grade-III (Non-Technical) positions. All the candidates who had appeared in the written examination for these vacancies may now check their results via the official website of DHS, Assam.
DHS Assam Result 2021 Details
Organization: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam
Name Of The Posts: Grade-III (Non-Technical)
Total Number Of Posts: 26 Posts –
- Account Assistant Cashier (07)
- Accountant/ Finance (13)
- Statistical Assistant: (06)
Date Of Exam: 10th January 2021 (Sunday)
Type Of Exam: Written Test
Result Declaration Date: 16th November 2021
Result Status: Available Now
Official Website: https://dhs.assam.gov.in/
DHS Assam Skill Test Details
Candidates who have been shortlisted based on their performance in the DHS Assam written test will be required to take a skill test as per the schedule below –
Skill Test Schedule –
- Account Assistant Cashier: 03 PM to 04 PM
- Accountant/ Finance: 11 AM to 02 PM
- Statistical Assistant: 02 PM to 03 PM
Venue: Conference Hall of Assam Pharmacy Council, Office of the Director of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati – 36.
NOTE: Candidates must also bring all required papers in original form as specified in the advertising for verification, as well as one set of Xerox copies to be lodged with the office.
How To Check DHS Assam Result 2021
- Click on the “Result” link, given below
- An official PDF file will open
- Find your Roll No. on that PDF file
- If you get your Roll No, then you have passed the exam
- Now you have to prepare for the Skill Test
For more information about DHS Assam Result 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: N/A
Last Date: N/A
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|