Directorate of Information and Public Relations (DIPR), Assam has released an official notification (DIPR Recruitment 2021) for the post (Contractual) of 3 Translator cum Content Writer vacancies in Hindi, Bengali, and Bodo languages. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official Email-ID of DIPR.
Name Of The Post: Translator cum Content Writer (Hindi, Bengali & Bodo).
Total Number Of Posts: 03 Posts.
DIPR Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Description For DIPR Recruitment 2021 –
- Hindi Translator cum Content Writer: Translation of any matter from Assamese and English into Hindi and vice versa besides proficiency in writing original content in Hindi.
- Bengali Translator cum Content Writer: Translation of any matter from Assamese, English, and Hindi into Bengali and vice versa besides proficiency in writing original content in Bengali.
- Bodo Translator cum Content Writer: Translation of any matter from Assamese, English, and Hindi into Bodo and vice versa besides proficiency in writing original content in Bodo.
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
» Graduate in any discipline from any Govt. recognized University with Hindi/ Bengali/ Bodo as their MIL subject.
» Candidates must have profound proficiency in DTP in Hindi/ Bengali/ Bodo along with English and must have knowledge of language-specific DTP software.
» Candidates having the below-mentioned additional qualifications will be given preference.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Translation Course in Hindi/ Bengali/ Bodo from any Govt. recognized institution/ organization.
- Previous experience of translation work.
- Proofreading skills along with the ability to identify grammatical/ spelling/ punctuation errors.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years as on 01.01.21. (The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of candidates of SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and 3 years for OBC/MOBC).
Remuneration: Fixed remuneration @ Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees Thirty One Thousand) only per month.
How To Apply For DIPR Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online up to 10th July 2021 (5 PM) by sending their applications in the prescribed application form to the Email-ID i.e. [email protected] along with scanned self-attested photocopies of relevant documents and one recent self-attested passport size photograph.
Documents Required –
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Experience certificate, if any, may be submitted.
- Age proof certificate.
Starting Date: 01st July 2021
Last Date: 10th July 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Send Email: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here