Directorate of Fisheries, Assam has released an official notification (Directorate Of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2021) for the post of 7 Driver & Grade-IV vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline via the (Assam Gazette Part-IX) Standard form.
Name Of The Posts: Driver & Grade IV
Total Number Of Posts: 7 Post
Directorate Of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Post wise details for Directorate Of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2021 –
➤ Post: Grade IV
Total Number Of Posts: ST-P (01), UR (01), ST-H (01), OBC/MOBC (01), PWD (01), Total: 05
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed.
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000 – 52,000 + GP – 3900/- (PB- 1)
➤ Post: Driver
Total Number Of Posts: UR (01) & OBC/MOBC (01), Total: 02
Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification for Driver post is HSLC Examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Council of Govt. of Assam. and the candidate must possess a valid Driving Licence (LMV)/ HMV by Comeptent Authority (Assam) only.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 + GP – 5200/- (PB- 2)
Other Eligibility Criteria For Directorate Of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2021:
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 Yrs, SC/ST is 45 Yrs, Ex Serviceman is 42 Yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms.
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for interview along with original testimonials to be held in the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati which will be communicated to eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications.
No application fee is required for Directorate Of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2021.
How To Apply For Directorate Of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2021:
The application in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX must be accompanied by the following –
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
- The application will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- The last date of receipt of application is 5th February, 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- Application should be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati- 16 Meen Bhawan, P.O- Gopinath Nagar, PIN- 781016.
- The envelope containing the application must be addressed to office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-lV/ Driver“. (As applicable).
Address: Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati- 16 Meen Bhawan, P.O- Gopinath Nagar, PIN- 781016.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Website: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here