Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam has released a notification for Paramedical Admission 2020 for admission into various paramedical courses under paramedical institutes of Assam. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline in any of the institutes given below.
DME Paramedical Admission 2020, Assam Details:
Course Name: Paramedical Course
Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam
Total Seats: 332
Official Website: dme.assam.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For Paramedical Admission 2020:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Age:Student have to be in the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2020, Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P)and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per existing norms of the Government of Assam.
List of institutes for DME Paramedical Admission 2020 –
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati.
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar.
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh.
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat.
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta.
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur.
List of courses for DME Paramedical Admission 2020 –
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical Radiographic Technology
- Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in ICU Technology
- Diploma in Physician’s Assistant Course
- Diploma in Emergency and First Aid
- Diploma in OT Technology (OT/Anesthesia/Endoscopy)
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician Course
Documents To Be Submitted (Scanned Copies):
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms for DME Paramedical Admission 2020 –
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof)
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable)
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable)
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable)
Selection of candidates for the course and the institutes will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in
How To Apply:
Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before 5th November 2020 for Paramedical Admission 2020.
No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form (i.e. 5th November, 2O2O) Application should be Put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses“.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 27 October 2020
Last Date: 05 November 2020
Official Website: Click Here
Courses List: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here