Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has released the first DSE Assam Merit List 2021 (District-wise/ Category-wise/ Subject-wise) for the recruitment of 2,272 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) positions. All the candidates who had applied for this vacancy can now check their names on the merit list via the official website of the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam.
DSE Assam Merit List 2021 Details
Organization: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam
Name Of Post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Number Of Posts: 2,272 Posts
Total Subjects: 34 Subjects
Selection Process: Via TET Score/ Marks
Merit List Release Date: 29th December 2021
Merit List Status: Available Now
Official Website: madhyamik.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions About DSE Assam Merit List 2021
1. Candidates whose names appeared on the first provisional merit list in several districts or subjects may now submit their options on the official website at madhyamik.assam.gov.in beginning January 1, 2022. The link will only be active for 48 hours.
2. The link for selecting a district choice will be available again at the time of publication of future provisional merit lists, and will remain active for 48 hours after each provisional merit list is published.
3. If enlisted applicants from several districts or subjects fail to indicate their preference within the specified period, the appointing authority will choose a district or subject at random to fill the vacancies in the best interests of the student community.
4. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
5. The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of District or Subject.
6. If the responsible authority receives a report about phony or counterfeit papers provided by candidates, his/her candidature will be immediately canceled, and necessary legal action will be taken.
7. The undersigned’s office or the Inspector of Schools’ office will not be held liable for any failure on the part of the candidate to submit alternatives.
8. When the Final Merit List is published, all Provisional Merit Lists will be immediately revoked. Following a final verification of papers/ testimonies of applicants registered in the Final Merit List at the office of the Inspector of Schools concerned, appointment letters/ orders will be granted only to those candidates whose names appeared in the Final Merit List.
9. Any claim for appointment on the basis of the Provisional Merit Lists will not be entertained.
10. The undersigned’s office is not responsible for any technical challenges that applicants may encounter during the submission of options at their levels, such as network failure or power loss.
11. For the aforementioned reason, candidates are advised to visit www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in on a regular basis. There will be no additional communication about the publishing of Provisional Merit Lists, Final Merit Lists, or Option Link.
12. Only offline complaints/ grievances from applicants will be entertained within 48 hours after the release of each Provisional Merit List in terms of grievances. After the final merit list is published, no complaints or grievances will be received. Candidates may file their concerns in the prescribed format only at Room No. 26 of the Office of the Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
How To Check DSE Assam Merit List 2021
- Visit the “DSE Assam Merit List” link, given below
- An official (District-wise) DSE Assam web page will open
- Go to your respective district and open the PDF file
- Find your Name & Application No on that PDF file
- If you get your details, submit your Options via the given link
For more information about DSE Assam Merit List 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: N/A
Last Date: N/A
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Merit List Notification||Click Here|
|District-wise Merit List||Click Here|
|District Selection Link||Click Here|