Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released an official notification (ECIL Recruitment 2021) for the post of 650 Technical Officer vacancy purely on contract basis at various project sites spread across India specially in West Bengal and Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of ECIL.
Name Of The Post: Technical Officer.
Total Number Of Posts: 650 Posts.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: A First-Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University.
Experience: The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as a Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
Age Limit: Upper Age limit as on 31.01.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Reservation: 295 posts reserved for UR, 32 posts for EWS, 167 posts for OBC, 108 Posts for SC & 48 Posts for ST category. (Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS will be as per Govt., directives. 4 % of vacancies are reserved for PwD category).
Relaxation Of Marks: 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Contract Period: The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only.
Pay Scale For ECIL Recruitment 2021:
Consolidated Monthly contract Pay (inclusive all) Rs. 23,000 Per Month.
Other Benefits Of ECIL Recruitment 2021:
During deployment to the sites, selected candidates will be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above consolidated pay as per Company Rules. Cashless Medical Benefits and Life Insurance Coverage while on election duty will also be admissible as per guidelines.
Selection Process Of ECIL Recruitment 2021:
Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E/ B.Tech and one year industrial experience based on information furnished in online application. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad. Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
Important Instructions About ECIL Recruitment 2021:
- The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing offer.
- The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) [not older than 06 months] and submit the same at the time of joining.
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/ Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application will be accepted.
- Candidates who have worked in ECIL on contract, have to mandatorily provide their Code Number correctly while submitting online application without which their candidature will not be considered.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- Candidates possessing Industrial experience only need to apply. Academic/ Teaching/ Research work experience will not be considered as relevant industrial experience.
All Important Dates For ECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 06.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 15.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
- Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible candidates: 20.02.2021 [Tentative]
- Document Verification cum joining: 25.02.2021 to 27.02.2021 [Tentative]
How To Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2021:
Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting ECIL website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 06.02.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 15.02.2021 (1400 hrs.)
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 6th February 2021
Last Date: 15th February 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here