Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an official notification (Fishery Department Assam Recruitment 2021) for the post of 7 Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre vacancy under Fishery Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online via the official website of APSC.
Name Of The Post: Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
Total Number Of Posts: 7 Post
Fishery Department Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
- B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/ University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other Institute of I.C.A.R.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving Fishery Department under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
Number Of Posts: UR (Total: 03, RFW: 01), OBC/MOBC (Total: 02, RFW: 0), SC (Total: 0, RFW: 0), STP (Total: 01, RFW: 0), STH (Total: 0, RFW: 0), EWS (Total: 01, RFW: 0), Grand Total: (Total: 07, RFW: 01)
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam for Fishery Department Assam Recruitment 2021. The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency.
Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/-
- Pay Band: PB- 4
- General/EWS: (AF: 250/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: (AF: 150/-), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 185.40/-
- BPL: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
- PWBD: (AF: Nil), (PF: 30/-), (Tax: 5.40/-), Total: 35.40/-
How To Apply:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. www.apscrecruitment.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for Fishery Department Assam Recruitment 2021.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 29 December 2020
Last Date: 29 January 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here