Fishery Department, Assam Recruitment 2020. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a official notification for the post of 18 Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Fishery Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of APSC.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department.
Total number of Posts: 18
Fishery Department, Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of
residency along with the application form.
Essential Qualification: A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
For PWD Category: To be eligible for consideration under PWD category, a candidate must possess Benchmark Disability and must produce supporting necessary PWD certificate issued by competent authority along with the application form.
- 14,000/- to 60,500/-
- 8,700/- (Grade Pay)
- PB-2 (Pay Band)
- For General/EWS Candidates: Rs. 285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs. 185.40/-
- For BPL Candidates: Rs. 35.40/-
- For PWBD Candidates: Rs. 35.40/-
Zone Wise Districts List:
Silchar (Zone): Hailakandi, Karimganj & Cachar.
How To Apply: Applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) “apscrecruitment.in“.
Registration is mandatory before applying for the post.
For more information please visit the official Website/Notification given below.
Starting Date: 28 October 2020
Last Date: 27 November 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here