Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam has released an official notification (Forensic Science Recruitment 2020) for the post of 8 Laboratory Bearer (Grade-IV) vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part — IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati— 781019.
Name of the Post: Laboratory Bearer (Grade-IV)
Total number of Post: 8
Forensic Science Recruitment 2020 Details:
Read up to Class VIII.
The candidate should not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Mode Of Selection:
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in either a written test or skill test or both (skill test only for those who qualified in the written test). The date of examination will be intimated in due course of time.
Scheme Of Examination:
Examination procedure for the Forensic Science Recruitment 2020.
- General English & General Knowledge (Multiple Choice Questions) MCQ: 100 Marks
- Skill Test: Credit will be fixed later on in consultation with selection Board.
PB- 1 Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900 P.M.
- UR: 05 Post
- OBC: 01 Post
- EWS: 01 Post
- ST(H): 01 Post
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part — IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati— 781019.
- Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport sized photograph.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Caste certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate wherever applicable (For Age proof).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way responsible/ accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
- One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13 cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- No application fee is required for Forensic Science Recruitment 2020.
- Deficiency/ anomalies in documents will be liable for rejection of application.
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/ testimonials should reached the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 14.12.2020 (Monday)
- No application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances and the Directorate will not be responsible lost of application or postal delay for Forensic Science Recruitment 2020.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: 14 December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Form: Click Here