Gurucharan College, Silchar has released an official notification (Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021) for the post of 17 Assistant Professor vacancy under the departments of Commerce, Manipuri, Economics, History, English, Physics, Anthropology, Philosophy, Mathematics, Statistics, Botany, Chemistry & Zoology. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline via the official application form of Gurucharan College.
Name Of The Post: Assistant Professor
Total Number Of Posts: 17 Posts
Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021 Details:
Subjects wise vacancy details for Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021 –
Note: RPN stands for Roster Point Number.
- Commerce: [UR: RPN 01 & UR: RPN 04] Total: 02
- Manipuri: [OBC/MOBC: RPN 06] Total: 01
- Economics: [UR: RPN 07 & ST(P): RPN 15] Total: 02
- History: [UR: RPN 27] Total: 01
- English: [ST(P): RPN 45] Total: 01
- Physics: [ST(H): RPN 50] Total: 01
- Anthropology: [ST(P): RPN 55, ST(H): RPN 70 & UR: RPN 19] Total: 03
- Philosophy: [UR: RPN 74] Total: 01
- Mathematics: [SC: RPN 79] Total: 01
- Statistics: [ST(P): RPN 85] Total: 01
- Botany: [ST(H): RPN 90] Total: 01
- Chemistry: [UR: RPN 23] Total: 01
- Zoology: [OBC: RPN 13] Total: 01
Eligibility Criteria For Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification/ Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum Vide No. AHE.407/2017/54 dated 25-11-2020.
Relaxation: A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% may be provided to Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19-09-1991. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for SC / ST/ Differently abled categories for the purpose of eligibility. The eligibility of 55% marks and relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible , based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace procedure. The candidate has to acquire all qualifications by the last date of submission of application. All certificates of eligibility can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2021, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Important Instructions About Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021:
- The employed candidates must submit the NOC from appointing authority.
- Applications have to be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs 2000/- (two thousand) only (non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Gurucharan College payable at UCO Bank, G.C. College Branch, Silchar.
- The application must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of official advertisement. (DOP: 27th January 2021).
- Date of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates later.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply For Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline via the DHE Assam’s prescribed format/ form (Available At G.C. College Website) with complete bio-data including Phone Number, Email-ID, Address and self attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC. The application should arrive within 15 days from the date of publication of the official advertisement (DOP: 27th January 2021).
Address: Principal, Gurucharan College, Silchar-788004
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 27 January 2021
Last Date: 10 February 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here