Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM), Hailakandi has released an official notification (Office Peon Recruitment 2020) for the post of 1 Office Peon vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline at the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Road, Hailakandi, PIN – 788151.
Name of the Post: Office Peon
Total number of Post: 1 (UR)
Hailakandi, Office Peon Recruitment 2020 Details:
Educational Qualification for Hailakandi, Office Peon Recruitment 2020 is Minimum 8th Standard Pass and Maximum 12th Standard Pass.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years age as on 01.11.2020. The upper age-limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC as per Govt. Rules. The upper age-limit in case of PWD candidate will be as per Govt. Rules.
Rs: 12000/- – 52000/-, G.P.- 3900/-
The selection procedure will consists of one written examination of qualifying nature of 50 Marks and the candidates securing 60% and above marks will be called for viva-voice. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in both the examination the final merit list will be prepared. All further instructions regarding the Examination will be notified in due course, in the official website, for Hailakandi, Office Peon Recruitment 2020.
Please read the the important instructions related to the Hailakandi, Office Peon Recruitment 2020 –
- Envelope containing the application must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON IN THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, HAILAKANDI”.
- Applications must be submitted with self-attested copies of all testimonials/ certificate in support of age, educational qualification and caste etc., a self addressed envelope, along with three recent passport size photographs with white background to be enclosed with the application with MOBILE NUMBER of the candidate.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments must submit their applications through proper channel.
- Applications must reach the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hailakandi during office hours on or before 19.12.2020. No applications will be entertained beyond the said period. Postal delay if any will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications, i.e. those without necessary particulars , signature, photographs, testimonials etc, shall be summarily rejected.
- Information given by a candidate in his/ her application shall bind the candidate and if it is found to be false, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith and he/ she shall also be liable for criminal prosecution.
- List of candidates whose applications are found in order upon scrutiny and list of candidates whose applications have been rejected will be uploaded in due course in the official website of District Judiciary, Hailakandi (hailakandijudiciary.gov.in). Admit Cards for the written test will be sent to the eligible candidates through post.
How To Apply:
Candidates must submit their applications addressed to Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sardar Ballav Bhai Patel Road, Hailakandi, PIN – 788151, either through post or by hand at the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hailakandi. The candidates who intend to submit their application by hand directly shall drop their applications in the drop box which will be kept in the court campus from 10.00 am to 03.00 pm in the working days from 20.11.2020 to 19.12.2020.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 20 November 2020
Last Date: 19 December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here