Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam has released an official notification (Handloom And Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021) for the post of 38 Demonstrator (Grade-III) vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline via the (Assam Gazette Part-IX) Standard form.
Name Of The Post: Demonstrator (Grade-III)
Total Number Of Posts: 38 Post
Handloom And Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam.
Age Limit: The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD).
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form for Handloom And Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/- in Pay Band – 2
Selection Process For Handloom & Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Written Test: 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test: 50 marks for Handloom And Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021.
- Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
- The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, t.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers and website of the Directorate.
- There will be ½ (half) negative mark for each wrong answer.
How To Apply For Handloom And Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021:
- The envelop containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1″ and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
- Last date of submission of application form is 9th February, 2021. Application received after the date of submission will not be entertained.
- The application are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto.
(a) 1 (one) self addressed envelop of 5CM X 11 CM affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
(b) Self attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
(c) Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority.
(d) The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
(e) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side.
(f) Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: 09 February 2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here