Directorate of Handloom & Textiles (DHT), Assam has released (Handloom And Textiles Grade III Admit Card) the Hall ticket/ Admit card of written examination for the post of 38 Demonstrator (Grade-III) vacancy under the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam. Candidates who have submitted their application for this post can now download their admit card from the official website of DHT, Assam.
Handloom And Textiles Grade III Admit Card Details:
Name Of The Department: Directorate of Handloom & Textiles (DHT), Assam.
Name Of The Post: Demonstrator (Grade-III).
Total Number Of Posts: 38 Posts.
Type Of Examination: Written examination.
Date Of The Examination: 21st February 2021.
Time Of The Examination: 1 PM to 3 PM.
Duration Of The Examination: 2 hours.
Admit Card Release Date: 18th February 2021.
Admit Card Status: Available.
Venue Of The Examination: Manik Chandra Baruah Building (MCB), Cotton University, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001
Official Website: https://dht.assam.gov.in/
Handloom And Textiles Grade III Admit Card & Selection Process:
- Written Test: 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test: 50 marks for Handloom And Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021.
- Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
- The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post-category-wise, t.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for males and females as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspapers and the website of the Directorate.
- There will be ½ (half) negative marks for each wrong answer.
How To Download Handloom And Textiles Grade III Admit Card:
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below.
- An Official web page will open.
- Now enter your credentials and log-in.
- Now you can download your Admit card (PDF).
- Take a printout for future (If required).
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: NaN
Official Website: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here