Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a official notification for the post of 3517 Probationary Officer/Management Trainee vacancies for the year 2021-22. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of IBPS.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer/Management Trainee.
Total number of Post: 3517
IBPS Probationary Officer & Management Trainee Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualification (As on 26.08.2020):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (As on 01.08.2020): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years.
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For Other Backward Classes (NCL) Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
- For Persons Affected By 1984 Riots: 5 years
- For Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment: 5 years
Nationality/Citizenship: A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Bank-Wise Vacancy List:
- Bank of Baroda: 0, SC(0), ST(0), OBC(0), EWS(0), UR(0)
- Bank of India: 734, SC(110), ST(55), OBC(198), EWS(74), UR(297)
- Bank of Maharashtra: 250, SC(37), ST(18), OBC(67), EWS(25), UR(103)
- Canara Bank: NR SC(NR), ST(NR), OBC(NR), EWS(NR), UR(NR)
- Central Bank of India: 0 SC(0), ST(0), OBC(0), EWS(0), UR(0)
- Indian Bank: NR SC(NR), ST(NR), OBC(NR), EWS(NR), UR(NR)
- Indian Overseas Bank: 0 SC(0), ST(0), OBC(0), EWS(0), UR(0)
- Punjab National Bank: NR SC(NR), ST(NR), OBC(NR), EWS(NR), UR(NR)
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 83 SC(14), ST(6), OBC(21), EWS(8), UR(34)
- UCO Bank: 350 SC(35), ST(10), OBC(14), EWS(35), UR(256)
- Union Bank of India: NR SC(NR), ST(NR), OBC(NR), EWS(NR), UR(NR)
Total: 1417, SC(196), ST(89), OBC(300), EWS(142), UR(690)
NR: Not Reported
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 850/-
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IBPS Examination Centre’s:
Preliminary Exam Centre: Silchar
Main Exam Center: Silchar
How To Apply: Applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), “www.ibps.in“.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Important Dates (Reopened):
Starting Date: 28 October 2020
Last Date: 11 November 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here