Indian Air Force (IAF) has released an official notification (Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021) for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2021/ NCC Special Entry. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for AFCAT 2021 by visiting the given below links.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 (Branches):
AFCAT Entry –
- Flying Branch: 69 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical): 96 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non- Technical): 70 Posts
NCC Special Entry –
- Flying Branch: 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
Eligibility Criteria Of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification: To know about the educational qualifications required for the given recruitment, please read the official article of AFCAT Read Article Or check the official Notification, Link is given below.
Type of Commission:
- PC for Men –
- Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
- SSC for Men & Women –
- The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning. (Non extendable)
- The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
- Grant of Permanent Commission (PC) would be considered during the last one year of service subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 year i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002. (both dates inclusive)
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002. (both dates inclusive)
Physical & Medical Standards: To know about the Physical & Medical Standards required for the given recruitment, please read the official article of AFCAT Read Article Or check the official Notification, Link is given below.
Training: Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
- Flying Officer: Rs. 56100 – 177500 at Pay Level – 10 MSP Rs. 15500 (Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training)
Marital Status: Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
Exam Syllabus: The subjects, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows –
- Exam (AFCAT): Subjects (General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test), Duration (02 Hours), Questions (100 Questions), Max Marks (300 Marks).
- EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test): Subjects (Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics), Duration (45 Minutes), Questions (50 Questions), Max Marks (150 Marks).
SUGGESTION: You may check the Books page of our website for the best book collections.
The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for un-attempted questions.
All Important Dates:
- Starting date for online application: 1st December 2020
- Last date for online application: 31st December 2020
- E-Admit Card release date: 1st February 2021 (Tentative date)
- Date of the examination: 20th (Day 1) & 21st (Day 2) February 2021
Important Instructions About Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/ NCC Special Entry. Candidates eligible for one/more entries are to register separately in each entry.
- Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail ID and mobile phone number active for the selection process of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021.
- Please note that information filled up by the candidates in online application form will be considered final and no amendments will be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth.
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT at one of the examination centres on either 20 Feb 21 (Saturday) or 21 Feb 21 (Sunday). It is mandatory for the candidates opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
Application Fees: Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021.
How To Apply:
Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration. Detailed instructions for filling in the online application form are available in the official notification
For queries related to (Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021) conduct of online examination, registration process and admit cards contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org . For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions contact 011-23010231 Extn 7610 or Toll free number 1800-11-2448.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 01 December 2020
Last Date: 31 December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here