Indian Army has released an official notification (Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021) for 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2022 for unmarried Male Engineering Graduates. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the India Army.
Name Of The Post: 134th Technical Graduate Course
Total Number Of Posts: 40 Posts
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Discipline-wise Vacancy Details For Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 –
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology: 10
- Architecture: 01
- Mechanical: 02
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 03
- CS & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. CS: 08
- Information Technology: 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 02
- Telecommunication: 01
- Electronics & Communication: 01
- Micro Electronics & Microwave: 01
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace: 01
- Avionics: 01
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02
- Fibre Optics: 01
- Production: 01
- Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt: 01
- Workshop Technology: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/ years by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2022. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2002, both dates inclusive) for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021.
Nationality: A candidate must either be: –
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka
and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia,
Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Selection Process For Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021:
The selection procedure is as follows:-
Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream without assigning any reason. The cut-off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates up to the final semester/ year.
Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB; subject to the following conditions:-
- Their cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester/ 3rd year of Engg degree, up to 8th semester/ 4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch), and up to 2nd semester/ 1st, year of M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams.
- After the declaration of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks up to the final semester/ year of degree course will also be not less than the approved cut-off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
Centre Allotment: After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres.
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available on the official website.
Medical Examination: Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
How To Apply For Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17th August 2021 to 15th September 2021. No other means or mode of application will be accepted for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 17th August 2021
Last Date: 15th September 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here