Indian Coast Guard has released an official notification (Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020) for the post of 50 Navik Domestic Branch [Cook & Steward Vacancy (Male)] in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
Name Of The Posts: Cook & Steward (Male)
Total Number Of Posts: 50 Post [UR (GEN) 20, EWS 5, OBC 14, ST 3, SC 8]
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Details:
Educational Qualification: 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/ State Government (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd & 3rd position in any field of sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
Age Limit: 18 to 22 years as on 01 Apr 2021 i.e. born between 01 Apr 1999 to 31 Mar 2003, both dates are inclusive. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates) for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020.
Pay Scale & Other Benefits:
Pay & Allowances: Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/ place of posting as per the regulation enforced time-to-time.
Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale 47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Perquisites Of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020:
- Free ration and clothing as per rules in vogue. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirement.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 (Job Roles):
- Cook: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s mess as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
All Important Dates:
- Opening of online application: 30 Nov 2020
- Closing of online application: 07 Dec 2020 up to 1700 Hrs
- Link of printing E-Admit Card: 19 Dec to 25 Dec 2020
How To Apply:
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 30 Nov to 07 Dec 2020 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates must apply through the official website of the Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 30 November 2020
Last Date: 07 December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here