Indian Navy has released (Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021) the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of Written Exam and PFT for 350 Sailor vacancy for the Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2021 Batch. All the candidates who had submitted their online applications for this post can now download their call letters via the official website of the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021 Details:
Recruitment Authority: Indian Navy
Name Of The Post: Sailor Matric Recruit (MR)
Total Number Of Posts: 350 (Approx.)
Name Of The Batch: Oct-2021
Type Of The Exam: Written Exam and PFT
Examination Date: Available On Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021
Admit Card Release Date: 26th August 2021
Admit Card Status: Available Now
Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Indian Navy MR Selection Process:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1750 candidates will be called up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of the percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut-off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021.
Written Test –
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test –
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Merit lists for MR will be prepared based on performance in the written examination subject to the qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Approximately 450 candidates will be issued call-up letters for enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state-wise merit.
How To Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the “Admit Card” link, given below
- An official Indian Navy web page will open
- Select your State & Fill the Captcha and hit the Save button
- On Next Page, Enter your Email-ID, Password & Captcha and hit the Login button
- Now download your Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021
- Take a printout for further reference (If required)
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: N/A
Last Date: N/A
Official Website: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Download Admit Card: Click Here