Inspectorate of Electricity (IEC), Assam has released an official notification (Inspectorate Of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021) for the post of 4 Junior Assistant vacancies under the establishment of the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline via the Assam Gazette Part-IX standard form.
Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant.
Total Number Of Posts: 4 Posts.
Inspectorate Of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Zone wise vacancy details for Inspectorate Of Electricity (IEC), Assam Recruitment 2021 –
➤ Tezpur Zone: 2 (two) vacancies (UR: 01 & ST-P: 01).
➤ Silchar Zone: 1 (one) vacancy (SC: 01).
➤ Jorhat Zone: 1 (one) vacancy (UR: 01).
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below.
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Must possess computer skills for handling data and text on computer typing both English and Assamese.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 1st January 2021. However, the upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC, ST & other candidates.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India as mentioned in the Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/- in Pay Band 2
Selection Process For Inspectorate Of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021:
Applicants must first appear in a written test, after which shortlisted candidates will be called for a computer proficiency test, and the original document verification process. Written test, as well as computer proficiency test, will be conducted only in Guwahati.
Important Instructions About Inspectorate Of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021:
- The envelope containing the Application should be clearly superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant” with ”Category ST(P)/ SC/ UR” whichever is applicable.
- One self-addressed envelope of size 5 cm X 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Self-attested copies of all certificates and marksheet in support of Educational and other qualification, Diploma in Computer, Age, Caste etc.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side of those.
- Self-attested copy of valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
How To Apply For Inspectorate Of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021:
The candidates should submit their application to the Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, Assam, 1st Floor, West End Block, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: 6th March 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here