Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official notification (IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021) for the post of Engineers & Officers as Graduate Apprentice Engineer in Indian Oil Corporation Limited through GATE 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of IOCL.
Name Of The Posts: Graduate Apprentice Engineer.
Total Number Of Posts: N/A.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details:
- Chemical Engineering (Code: CH)
- Civil Engineering (Code: CE)
- Electrical Engineering (Code: EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (Code: IN)
- Mechanical Engineering (Code: ME)
NOTE: Applicants must have appeared and qualified in GATE 2021 from any one of the disciplines mentioned above. GATE marks of previous years (GATE 2020 or before) shall not be accepted.
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification: B.Tech./ BE/ Equivalent as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/ UGC in anyone of the following disciplines –
excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering etc.)
Note: Candidates should have secured the following minimum marks in the qualifying degree examination –
- General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS: Minimum 65% Marks
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: Minimum 55% Marks
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years as on 30th June 2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability): 10 years
- Domiciled in J&K: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers: 5 years
Selection Process For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
The selection process shall consist of Group Discussion, Group tasks, and Personal Interviews.
- Only those candidates shall be considered for shortlisting for GD, GT, and PI who meet all eligibility criteria, applicable to them, as mentioned in this detailed advertisement.
- Shortlisting of eligible candidates shall be done category-wise in descending order of their marks obtained (out of 100) in GATE 2021.
- Merely qualifying in the GATE-2021 examination does not guarantee to shortlist for GD, GT, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting Basic Pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month and shall be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
How To Apply For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10th July 2021 to 26th July 2021 via the official website of IOCL (IOCL Apply) https://ioclapply.com/ with a Scanned copy of Recent Color Passport Size Photograph (not older than 6 months), Documents, Signature & Aadhar Card.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 10th July 2021
Last Date: 26th July 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here