Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam has released an official notification (Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021) for the recruitment of 188 Technical Officer vacancies in various districts of Assam. The recruitment will be done through a partnership with Tezpur University. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online with the official link.
Name Of The Post: Technical Officer
Total Number Of Posts: 188 Posts.
Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with a minimum of 60% marks.
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills: As mentioned below –
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation, and other relevant areas).
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/ OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi-stakeholder, and fast-moving environments.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local languages (s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Age Limit: Age must not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Resident-ship: The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Duration Of The Contract: The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
Remuneration: The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10 % (after appraisal). Taxes as applicable shall be dealt with as per applicable laws.
Place of Posting: In 42 Nos. PHE Division in the entire State of Assam.
Selection Process For Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021:
Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contactless recruitment process and purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level as well as Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualification/ skills.
The weightage of marks for selection will be:
- HSLC 10%
- HSSLC 20%
- Graduation: 65%
- 5% marks will be allotted to candidates graduating from State/ Central Government Universities/ Institutions.
How To Apply For Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online with the official link from 14th August 2021 to 31st August 2021. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021.
Applicants must ensure that all documents are clearly scanned before uploading and those, who have CGPA in mark sheets, must mention equivalent percentages. An authentic document/ reference related to this must be provided in the application form.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 14th August 2021
Last Date: 31st August 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here