The Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office, Karimganj has issued an official job notification (Karimganj DC Office Jobs 2021) for the recruitment of 02 Junior Assistant positions. All the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply offline using the information provided below.
Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant
Total Number Of Posts: 02 Posts
Karimganj DC Office Jobs 2021 Details
Number Of Vacancies: EWS (01), OBC/ MOBC (01), Total: 02
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- The candidate must have completed a Graduate/Degree Examination in any field from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent thereto recognized by the State/Central Government.
- MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/ Bengali), Spreadsheet, graphical presentation, database concept, word processor, internet processing, e-mail, and other fundamental computer application skills are required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a six-month diploma in computer application from a state/ central approved institution.
Age Limit: As on January 1, 2021, the candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 40 years old. The upper age limit for SC and ST candidates is 5(five) years, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, and 10(ten) years for PWD candidates.
Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules Reservation.
Selection Process For Karimganj DC Office Jobs 2021
Subjects For Written Examination –
|General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)||150|
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language skill in Assamese/ Bengali/ Boro/ Alternative English||50|
|Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)||50|
Four candidates(at the ratio of 1:4) will be selected against each category of vacant and notified posts on the basis of aggregate marks(on merit) obtained in the objective type is written test and the selected candidates only will be called for attending the Computer Proficiency Test.
Final Select List for two candidates as per the category of reservation of the post as notified hereinabove will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in both the written test + computer proficiency test)
Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language at the time of submission of the application itself i.e. either Assamese/ Bengali/ Boro/ Alternative English for attending the test of language skill at the written examination and the choice once exercised shall be final.
How To Apply For Karimganj DC Office Jobs 2021
Interested & eligible candidates must have to submit the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) in an envelope with the superscription on the body of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Assistant in DC’s Office, Karimganj” with the name and address of the candidates.
The candidate may submit the application, in person at the Receipt Section of the Public Facilitation Centre (PFC), located on the campus of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Karimganj, or by post; however, no application will be considered after the aforementioned time schedule, including those sent by post.
Documents That Need To Be Submitted –
- 3 (three) copies of recent and colored photographs of passport size (self-attested) having the name with date of birth to be superscribed in the front bottom of the photo.
- Specimen Signature (in a separate sheet)
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination (self-attested)
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation (self-attested)
- Certificate of 6-month diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Govt. (self-attested)
- Caste Certificate in case of reserved category candidates)
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (having the up-to-date validity)
- Copy of EWS certificate in case of application submitted under EWS category
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Certificate of PwD (Persons with physical benchmark)
Address For Submission Of The Application:-
The Deputy Commissioner,
P.O. P.S. & District: Karimganj,
Assam, PIN CODE: 788710
For more information about Karimganj DC Office Jobs 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 20th November 2021
Last Date: 10th December 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here