Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj has released an official job notification (Karimganj Junior Assistant Jobs 2021) for the recruitment of 01 Junior Assistant position in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline as per the details mentioned below.
Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant
Total Number Of Posts: 01
Karimganj Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 Details
Number Of Vacancies: UR (01), Total: 01
Educational Qualification: As mentioned below –
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/ Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/ Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/ Central Govt.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP(English/ Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail, etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for different categories are as mentioned below –
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Selection Process For Karimganj Junior Assistant Jobs 2021
Subjects For Written Examination –
|(i) General English: 75 Mark, (ii) General Knowledge: 50 Marks, (iii) Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks||150|
|Knowledge Of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language Skill In Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Alternative English||50|
|Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)||50|
Four candidates (at the ratio of 1:4) will be selected against each category of vacant and notified posts as per the advertisement published now on the basis of marks (on merit) obtained in the objective type is written test and the selected candidates only will be called for attending the Computer Proficiency Test.
Final Select List comprising three candidates as per the category of the post as notified will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test + Computer Proficiency Test) for an appointment the vacant post.
How To Apply For Karimganj Junior Assistant Jobs 2021
Interested & eligible candidates must have to submit the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) in an envelope with the superscription on the body of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Assistant in DC’s Office, Karimganj” with the name and address of the candidates.
The candidate may submit the application, in person at the Receipt Section of the Public Facilitation Centre (PFC), located on the campus of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Karimganj, or by post; however, no application will be considered after the aforementioned time schedule, including those sent by post.
Documents That Need To Be Submitted –
- 3 (three) copies of recent and colored photographs of passport size (self-attested) having the name with date of birth to be superscribed in the front bottom of the photo.
- Specimen Signature (in a separate sheet)
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination (self-attested)
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation (self-attested)
- Certificate of 6-month diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Govt. (self-attested)
- Caste Certificate in case of reserved category candidates)
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (having the up-to-date validity)
- Copy of EWS certificate in case of application submitted under EWS category
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Certificate of PwD (Persons with physical benchmark)
Address For Submission Of The Application:-
The Deputy Commissioner,
P.O. P.S. & District: Karimganj,
Assam, PIN CODE: 788710
For more information about Karimganj Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 21st December 2021
Last Date: 30th January 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|