Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has released an official notification (MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020) for the post of 415 Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician vacancy. of all the Departments in Government Medical Colleges under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of National Health Mission (NHM), Assam.
Name of the Posts: Registrar, Demonstrator and Resident Physician
Total number of Post: 415
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
Educational Qualification: Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician etc.
Board Speciality: A post Graduate qualification MD/ MS/ MDS/ DNB in the concerned subject from an institute under any Indian University recognized by National Medical Commission (previously Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Dental Council of India (DCI)/ National Board of Examination (NBE) for the following Departments –
Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Cardiology, Dermatology, Dentistry, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Medicine, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O & G, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, PM&R, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmo-nary Medicine).
Super Speciality: A post Graduate qualification MD/ DNB in Generai Medicine for Medical Super Speciality (Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology) A post Graduate qualification MS/ DNB in General Surgery for Surgical Super Speciality (Plastic Surgery, CTVS, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery) Candidates having DM/ M.Ch/ DNB in the concerned super speciality subject will be given weightage.
Weightage shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17A of MHRB Regulations or any contractual engagement under any health care institute under Health & Family Welfare Department indicating post P.G. contractual engagement.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 3 years tor OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
Please visit the official Advertisement/ Notification to check Post/ Category wise vacancy details for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020.
Pay Scale: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Process Of Recruitment: Interview/ Online Interview, for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020.
T&C Of MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates need not to submit any testimonials/ certificates at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience etc. along with the application form, at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/ certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of interview.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shell be decided by the Board.
Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H) candidate.
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020.
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210 – Medical and Public Health – 01 – Urban Health Services – 800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: assamegras.gov.in) for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020.
How To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website of National Health Mission (NHM), Assam. https://nhm.assam.gov.in
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: NaN
Last Date: 05 December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here