The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official notification (NEET Application Form 2021) for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 Entrance examination for admission into various undergraduate medical courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS & BHMS) in all medical institutions of India. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of NEET.
NEET Application Form 2021 Details:
Exam Conducted By: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name Of The Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021
Name Of The Courses: As mentioned below –
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Date Of Exam: 12th September 2021 (Sunday)
Exam Duration: 3 hours (2 PM to 5 PM)
Exam Type: Offline (Pen & Paper-based test)
Official Website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria For NEET-UG 2021:
The National Testing Agency has fixed the following eligibility criteria to appear NEET 2021.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognized board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
- General: 50%
- PWD: 45%
- SC/ST/OBC: 40%
Age Limit: 17 to 25 years as on the date of examination.
Relaxation: 5 years is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
Nationality: Citizens belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET (UG)
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
NEET-UG Examination Pattern 2021:
Important Details About NEET Application Form 2021:
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct answer/best option, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
- However, after the process of the challenge of the key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/any one of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4). Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1). Unanswered/ Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
NEET Question Paper Mediums: English, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu, Gujarati, Assamese, Marathi, Punjabi & Odia.
Fees For NEET Application Form 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates have to pay an application fee of the amount mentioned below during the online submission of the NEET Application Form 2021. The fee can be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI.
- General: Rs.1,500/-
- Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs.1,400/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs.800/-
- Outside India: Rs.7,500/-
All Important Dates For NEET Application Form 2021:
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 13th July 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 6th August 2021
- Date of examination: 12/09/2021
- Date of release of admit card: To be released 3 days before the Examination
- Date of declaration of result: To be updated soon
How To Apply For NEET-UG Exam 2021:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of NEET https://ntaneet.nic.in/ from 13th July 2021 to 6th August 2021.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 13th July 2021
Last Date: 06th August 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Information Brochure: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here