National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official notification (NEET Application Form 2022) for the online application for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Examination 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the NTA.
NEET Application Form 2022 Details
Name Of Organization: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name Of Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022
Name Of Courses: As mentioned below –
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Date Of Exam: 17th July 2022 (Sunday)
Exam Type: Offline (Pen & Paper-based Test)
Exam Duration: 3 hours (2 PM to 5 PM)
Exam Venue: Mentioned @Admit Card
Official Website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria For NEET 2022
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology individually from a recognized board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below –
- General: 50%
- PWD: 45%
- SC/ST/OBC: 40%
Age Limit: Candidates have to complete 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course.
Nationality: Citizens belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET (UG) –
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
NEET-UG Examination Pattern 2022
|Subjects||Sections||No Of Questions||Marks|
The Test pattern of NEET (UG)-2022 comprises two Sections. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same.
Important Points: As mentioned below –
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks and, for each correct answer candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
- However, after the process of the challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/ any one of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4).
NOTE: Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1). Unanswered/ Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
Medium Of Question Papers: English, Hindi, Assamese, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati, Odia & Tamil.
Application Fees For NEET 2022
Candidates have to pay an application fee of the amount mentioned below during the online submission of the NEET-UG application. The fee can be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI.
|Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs.1,500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs.900/-|
How To Apply For NEET-UG 2022
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the NEET UG 2022 may apply online via the official website of the National Testing Agency https://nta.ac.in/. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted for NEET-UG 2022.
For more information about NEET Application Form 2022 please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 06th April 2022
Last Date: 06th May 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|