National Health Mission, Assam has released an official notification (NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021) for the post of 466 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies. Selected candidates will be appointed as Community Health Officer (CHO) in Sub Center Health & Wellness Center (SC-HWC). Interested and eligible candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing can apply online via the official website of NHM, Assam.
Name Of The Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Total Number Of Posts: 466 Posts.
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: The eligibility criteria for applying for the post of Community Health Officer are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed B. Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc(Nursing)/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ and Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwives (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (were from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per the given format (Given below).
Age Limit: Upto 43 years of age as on 1st June 2021.
Other Criteria: Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021.
Remuneration: Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Job Profile For NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021:
The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services to all sub-center areas by strengthening the implementation of public health programs, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Workers (MPWs), and ASHAs working under the sub-center.
Selection Process For NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021:
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of the last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
How To Apply For NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2021:
The following documents have to be uploaded with the application form:
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing).
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate.
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 16th July 2021
Last Date: 31st July 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here