Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has released an official notification (NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021) for the post of 13,206 National Youth Volunteer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official link given below.
Name Of The Post: National Youth Volunteer.
Total Number Of Posts: 13,206 Posts.
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Details:
Educational Qualification: Minimum HSLC (10th) pass.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 29 years (as on 1st April 2021).
Pay Scale: They would receive a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5,000/- .
NOTE: Students who have enrolled themselves as a regular students are not eligible for
deployment under the scheme, keeping in view of the nature of their full time assignment.
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 (Selection Parameters):
- Candidate should have basic interest to work as NYV.
- He or she should have sufficient time to attend NYC work.
- Further, leadership ability, organizational skill, motivational capacity, ability to understand dynamics of youth group, sports and cultural talents, and experience in social work etc should be considered while selecting a candidate.
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 (Role Of NYKS Volunteer):
- Each NYV has a major role of catalic agent between youth clubs and development departments.
- Each NYV has to prepare Youth profile of his/ her block.
- Each NYV is required to be IT Savvy. Further NYVs should have the capability of preparing report/documentation of youth program and upload online. NYC should also know about preparing reports for media/news statement. Each NYV should know the using of required mobile Apps (for example Digidhan, Digital India etc).
- Formation of New youth clubs, activisation of defunct youth clubs is the major task of each volunteer.
- Organizing NYKs regular and special programme with the help of Youth clubs.
- Guiding and motivating youth clubs members for involving themselves in community development programmers.
- Recommending active/ dedicated members of youth clubs for NIC, Skill training, international youth exchange programme etc. to District Youth Officer.
- To maintain records of programmers conducted by youth clubs.
- To submit regular reports / online reports highlighting their work on regular basis.
- Maintain liaison with development departments and youth work agencies in the block/ district.
- To attend meetings regularly, at concerned Kendra.
All Important Dates For NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date For online Application: 5th February, 2021
- Last Date For online Application: 20th February, 2021
- Date Of Interview For Selection: 25th February to 8th March, 2021
- Result Declaration Date: 15th March, 2021
- Joining Date For New Volunteers: 1st April, 2021
How To Apply For NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021:
- A software application has been developed for online submission of application forms by the candidates. The online application form is available at NYKS website on nyks.nic.in.
- Candidates may also apply through offline application. The Kendra will upload the application form pertaining to offline application received if any by candidates in stipulated time period as may be entered in the official register meant for receiving of offline applications.
For more information please visit the official Website/ Notification given below.
Starting Date: 05 February 2021
Last Date: 20 February 2021
Official Website: Click Here
Official Guideline: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here