Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has released a notification of DHE Assam PG Research Scholarship Scheme 2020. Students who are admitted as (LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/Post Doctorate Research Scholar) in any recognized University for the session 2Ol8-2O19 are eligible for the schemes.
PG Research Scholarship 2020, Assam Details:
Scholarship Name: PG Research Scholarship Award 2020
Authority: Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam
Courses: LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/Post Doctorate Research Scholar
- For Ph.d – Rs. 1000,/- per month
- For M.Phil – Rs. 7OO/- per month
- For P.G LLM – Rs. 500/- per month
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship Scheme:
- Srudents must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (i.e. UG &P.G)
- Students who are admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/ post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2Ol8-2O19 are eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name
(Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application (Bank
Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
- The candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
Documents To Be Submitted (Scanned Copies):
- PRC from DC/S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam.
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
- Certificate from Research Guide/Copy of Admission receipt.
- Final marksheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G/P.G)
- Photograph and Signature.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Online” link given below.
Step 2: First of all, register yourself by filling in the registration form.
Step 3: Activate your account by clicking on the link send to your registered Email-ID.
Step 4: After the successful activation, log-in to your account.
Step 5: Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
Step 6: Fill-up the application form and upload your scanned documents.
Step 7: Now, submit your application.
Step 8: Take a printout for future reference.
For more information please visit the official Website/Notification given below.
Starting Date: 13 October 2020
Last Date: 03 November 2020
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here